In general it seems that people expect a couple to get married within a year of getting engaged. So when you don't… people start commenting. The Boy and I planned on a 1 1/2 year engagement and people kept asking if I was preggers?!?! So, we both cracked up watching the trainer for Universal Pictures's upcoming movie "The Five-Year Engagement" because we were just imagining what poor Tom and Voilet were hearing!
Exactly one year after Tom Solomon (Jason Segel) met Violet Barnes (Emily Blunt), he surprised her with a ring. By all accounts, Tom and Violet are destined for their happily ever after, but career plans and comical problems manage to torpedo every “save the date.” Five years later, two people who once dreamed of the perfect day just want to get it over with. Through the humorous trials of discovering who they will become as a couple, Tom and Violet will learn if they have what it takes to survive their five-year engagement.
Are you dying to be apart of Tom and Violet's Big Day? You can! We're giving away a $25 Visa cash card for a “Night at the Movies” and Five-Year Engagement Cosmetic bag filled with lip shine, nail file matchbook, eye mask, purse hanger, comb/mirror, and faux engagement ring!
- Leave a comment filling in this blank – "In Five Years I Could…" You MUST provide an email address so that I can contact you if you win!
*This giveaway is open to US residents only. Only one comment per email address.
Bonus Entries (for extra entries – leave a comment for each one that you do!):
- Like Kiss My Tulle on Facebook!
- Follow Kiss My Tulle on Twitter
- Post this message on your Facebook wall and share the contst with your friends! "I entered to win a $25 Visa cash card for a “Night at the Movies” and a Five-Year Engagement Cosmetic bag filled with lip shine, nail file matchbook, eye mask, purse hanger, comb/mirror, and faux engagement ring from The Five-Year Engagement and Kiss My Tulle!" – Be sure to comment here so I know you did it!
- Post this message on Twitter and share the contst with your friends! "I entered to win a $25 Visa cash card and a Five-Year Engagement Cosmetic bag from The Five-Year Engagement and Kiss My Tulle!" – Be sure to comment here so I know you did it!
This giveaway closes Thursday, April 19, 2012, at midnight (PST)! A winner will be chosen randomly via random.org. The winner will be announced on this blog, on Facebook, and via Twitter on Friday, April 20, 2012!
GOOD LUCK AND DON'T FORGET TO VISIT TOM AND VOILET"S BLOG FOR MORE FROM "THE FIVE-YEAR ENGAGEMENT"!