We're SUPER lucky today! I've got a great guest post from Lissahn of Wrapped Couture on what y'all need to know about renting a tent for your wedding ceremony and/or reception. Read on for the greatness!
Image Courtesy of: Grand Tradition Estate
In regards to renting a tent for your wedding, there are a few things to consider:
- Make sure that the grounds are substantial enough to hold the tent.
- Tents can be quite expensive. When requesting a size, it should be big enough to house tables, chairs, dance floor, and all the other things you'd find in a reception, so keep that in mind.
- Sometimes you can get a deal on the tent rental but be charged a fortune in delivery and set up costs.
- There are many different styles of tents, such as the clear ones, that can increase the price. If you're on a very tight budget, the basic white one may be best.
- Tents don't come with lighting so if your event is in the evening, you'll also need to rent or purchase those that will be functional in the tent.
- Since we are headed into the warmer months, you can probably get away with a heating source. With that being said, you'll have to make sure the tent will be sufficient if it rains.
- Speaking of the heat, you'll want to make sure that the cake you choose will be covered in fondant as buttercream will soften or melt in the heat.
Wrapped Couture is a Custom Gift basket company, providing gift baskets for all special occasions. While also being a wedding and event planner, Lissahn has an affinity towards creating custom gift baskets for the wedding industry; whether being bridal party gifts or welcome baskets for the out-of-town guests. Having an eye for detail, no two baskets are alike and are always customized to the person receiving it or the event that the basket is going to. Follow Wrapped Couture on Twitter and LIKE them on Facebook!