It's the second installation of our new regular feature called 5 for 5 (on the 5th day of every month, I'll be sharing a downloadable infographic with my Top Five Budget Tips for a specific facet of wedding planning). Today, I'm tackling wedding shoes (click the image below for a free PDF!):
Top 5 Budget Tips: Wedding Shoes
- Look for your shoes in April or May. This is when the high-end outlet stores have them in stock. Think Vera Wang and Badgley Mischka for 75%!
- Dress up plain sandals or flip flops with ribbon, brooches, or shoe clips for a unique (and affordable) look.
- Buy shoes that you’ll wear again for work or date night. Then the money is an investment in your wardrobe and not just a one-off. You’ll feel less guilty about allotting a bit more for this wedding splurge.
- Look in your closet. If you own something that works - why spend money on something new?
- Buy through ebates.com. Using this rebate program, you’ll save money (via member discounts) AND you’ll receive a percentage of your purchase back in the form of a check.
Hope this helps y'all find your perfect, butget-friendly wedding shoes!
***Be sure to check out last month's 5 for 5 on wedding cakes***