In today's 5 for 5, I'm offering suggestions on how to save money on the wedding transportation (On the 5th day of every month, I share a downloadable infographic with my Top Five Budget Tips for a specific facet of wedding planning).
Hope this helps y'all find your perfect, budget-friendly wedding transportation! (click the image below for a free PDF!):
- If your ceremony venue and reception are close (or the same) - skip transportation completely. Walk or carpool - it’s fun and environmentally sound!
- Skip the fancy limo and opt for an affordable luxury SUV or towncar. You can get one from any rental car agency.
- Borrow a fancy sportscar from a friend or family member for yourselves and arrange for your wedding party to carpool.
- Look for a fun transportation alternative. Think school bus, wagon, bicycles, fire truck, horses, or even tractors. Not only are these generally more affordable but they are also more memorable!
- Still jonesin' for a limo? Stick with standard black and opt-out of stretch sized. Skip the mini bar, stripper pole, or red carpet to help you stick to your budget.