Today, I'm offering 5 suggestions on how to save money on the wedding ceremony music!
- Ask a talented friend or family member to perform. Be sure to have (or rent) a microphone and speakers, if needed.
- Power up the iPod! Create a playlist and hook it up to great speakers - just ask someone to press play. This is what we did for our wedding and it worked great.
- The ceremony is the perfect time to save a little money by hiring a student musician. Students are often very talented and ALWAYS looking to earn extra money. Just be sure to check references so you know that they'll show up.
- If you're getting married outside then why not skip music entirely and let the sounds of nature take center stage.
- Getting married in a church? Generally, churches employ a regular choir or organist so ask if you can make a (tax deductible) donation to the church and have them perform at your ceremony.
// contains affiliate links //
How are you saving on your wedding ceremony music?