The First Dance is reception tradition that a lot of couples really, really love and want to do. And that's great! The First Dance is an opportunity for the two of you to share a public "private" moment in the midst of your wedding reception plus it's a goldmine of photographic moments. But! What about the song for your first dance? Oy, with the "Titanic" theme song and the various version of "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing"... what if Disney is more your thing?
Image Courtesy of: Lotus Eyes Photography
15 Fantastic First Dance Songs from Disney
Here's my list of some great Disney songs that would be perfect for a First Dance but haven't been used at every wedding ever:
- Kiss The Girl - "Little Mermaid"
- Love Will Find A Way - "The Lion King 2"
- Once Upon a Dream - "Sleeping Beauty"
- So This is Love - "Cinderella"
- Never Knew I Needed - "The Princess and the Frog"
- You’ll Be in My Heart - "Tarzan"
- Love Is an Open Door - "Frozen"
- I’m Wishing/One Song - "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"
- If I Never Knew You - "Pocahontas"
- I See The Light - "Tangled"
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight? - "The Lion King"
- So Close - "Enchanted"
- Married Life - "Up"
- Candle on the Water - "Pete's Dragon"
- Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da - "Song of the South"
// may contain affiliate links //
Do you know your first dance song?