Today, I'm offering 5 suggestions on how to save money on the wedding centerpieces!
Image Courtesy of: Miranda Laine Photography
- How about an edible centerpiece? Fill trays or bowls with fruit or bread and let people enjoy them with the meal. Or you could even do the entire meal family-style and let the platters of food be the centerpieces!
- Swap out flower arrangements for potted plants or even herbs. Pot them in tins or pretty crocks inexpensively.
- Spray tall branches white, silver, gold or leave them natural and arrange in tall glass cylinders.
- Candles (or LED tealights) make dramatic and cheap centerpieces when grouped together or in glass vessels. Especially lovely for an evening holiday or winter wedding.
- Buy all of one type of flower in bulk and then fill containers with masses of them. This is a very dramatic and inexpensive look for a modern or urban wedding.
// contains affiliate links //
How are you saving on your the wedding ceremony centerpieces?