Today, I'm offering 5 suggestions on how to save money on the wedding veil!
Image Courtesy of: A Busy Mother
- This is the time to find your "something borrowed"! I borrowed my best friend's veil and loved that I got to share a little bit of her happy day on my day.
- Look for veils secondhand on eBay or Craigslist. Generally, they are in amazing condition and a fraction of the retail price.
- Rent it. You can rent amazing designer veils for nearly a quarter of the price of buying a new one!
- Look for pretty and affordable handmade options on etsy. A Busy Mother, Blue Sky Horizons, and Pomp & Plumage make really stunning ones.
- This is the place to try your hand at DIYing something. Veils are stunningly easy to create and you don't even need to be able to sew to make a lovely one!
// contains affiliate links //
How are you saving on your wedding veil?