From Cris: I have a FAB guest post for you today from the ladies of Little Bit of Heart, a custom paper goods and design company. At Little Bit of Heart, cousins Elizabeth (Little Bit Fancy) and Jenna (Heartcarry Press) share a love for all things paper and have some pretty kick ass designs for paper lovers everywhere! Read on for a SUPER COOL (and FREE!!!) project from Little Bit of Heart:
From Elizabeth and Jenna: We like to think that fun weddings start with fun save the dates! And just for Tulle Nation, we've designed this cute kick off for your wedding festivities:
Yay for printable, editable PDF save the dates! You can customize this file with your text and print as many times as you'd like. Ready?
1. Download your PDF file. We recommend using the font Chunk from the League of Moveable Type– it's one of our favorite slab serifs- but you can use any font you'd like. Before you open your PDF file, be sure to download and install any new fonts you'd like to use.
2. Open your file in Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or later (click the link to download for free).
3. Fill out your text as you would any form. When you've finished typing, you can change the font, color, size, and justification in the Properties bar if you'd like (View>Toolbars>Properties).
4. Save your file, and print. It's yours to print as many times as you'd like! Be sure to print at 100%: select the "Do Not Scale" option or ask your printer to make sure of it.
5. Cut (or- even better- have it cut at local print shop!) along the crop marks- these save the dates are sized to fit into an A6 envelope. You can mail them as is, or jazz them up with a backing paper or envelope liner (patterned scrapbook paper is perfect for this!). Happy crafting!
We'd love to hear from you- if you have any questions, or would like to see the coordinating invitation for this set, just shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Important but boring note: Printables are for personal use only and cannot be reproduced or resold in whole or in part. Artwork is copyright Little Bit Heart.