It's that time, y'all! The time for me to stop and thank my awesome blog partners for helpin' me keep the wedding porn alive. If you like what you see, click through and check 'em out:
- Have wedding or engagement photos? Want to get them off the disc and out where people can enjoy them? How about doing it in style? King and Queen Photographic Arts lets you create stylish hadnmade in Italy photo albums at a killer (read: affordable) price.
- Haus of Ariella is THE place for unique and geek wedding veils, favors, gifts, and other awesomeness. Love Doctor Who? There's a cake topper for that? Kill for the Beatles? There's a set of cufflinks for that. Die for the Jedi? There's a unity candle for that. GEEK POWER!
- God said, "Let there be affordable and fashionable bridesmaids dresses in a multitude of colors." And there was Dessy. You know them. You love them. Now check out the latest from them in bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and shoes.
Did you know that I'm one of the newest bride bloggers over at Budget Savvy Bride? Well, you do now! Swing by and say "hi" and check out all the bride bloggers (we're a varied and fun little crew!).
- OMG. A 4-prong princess cut Tiffany-style diamond in a white gold setting for ONLY $350.00?!?!? Impossible! But it's not a myth, ya'll. It's WhiteFlash.com.
- Having a hard time figuring out your smaller than the national average wedding budget? Never fear, y'all! The The 10k Wedding Workshop is here to help! This is a nationwide program for couples whose budgets are far below the national average, from a few hundred dollars to $15,000. In it, Liz Coopersmith offers, advice, suggestions, planning tips, and vendor recommendations. Sign up now!
- Didja hear? I'm an editorial partner for Two Bright Lights! If you're dying to have a wedding or wedding-adjacent event featured on my bloggity – submit 'em via TBL (I give those submissions priority!).
- James Allen has some fab stuff (seriously, check out their engagement rings). I lurve the sparkly!
- You can find out more about The Wedding Dress Project here (while you're waiting for the website).
- Would you like to become a partner in Tulle Nation? We'd love to have ya! Click here for more information!
Thanks all! I've got the BESTEST week planned for you next week so be sure to swing by (M-F) for the awesomeness.