It's that time, y'all! The time for me to stop and thank my awesome blog partners for helpin' me keep the wedding candy alive. If you like what you see, click through and check 'em out:
- Love gorgeous stationery and want some for your wedding? Love VS. Design is THE place for you then. Modern, contemporary, and stunning paper goods perfect for your wedding.
- When it comes to affordable bridesmaid attire, Dessy is it. Pretty colors, tons of sizes, and super affordable!
- Blooms by the Box is incredible. Buy the flowers you want – at wholesale prices – and have them delivered right to your door in time for you to DIY (or not) your own wedding flowers!
- Thinking about doing a personalized cookbook for the couple-to-be in your life? Blurb makes it easy to upload your recipes and photos and create a professional-looking cookbook (at a budget price!).
- Dying for some of those tissue paper pom-poms or paper lanterns you've been seeing all over the wedding blogs? Luna Bazaar has 'em in nearly every color AND at totally affordable prices.
- Stop putting the flower girls in expensive dresses! They'll never wear them again and their parents will hate spending that much on a one day outfit. Flower Girl Dress For Less to the rescue! Cute dresses for the little ones and do-able prices for the parents.
- Visit Big Day for 10k for plenty of "little budgets, big inspiration"! Tell Nicole I said "Hi"!
- Are you a member of the wedding industry? Then join TWIPS (Twitter Wedding Inspiration Pals).
- Didja hear? I'm a newly minted editorial partner for Two Bright Lights! If you're dying to have a wedding or wedding-adjacent event featured on my bloggity – submit 'em via TBL.