Gonna get all smooshy here. Today is The Boy's 48th birthday. And I adore him so I am countin' down the 13 (for February the 13th) Reasons I Love Him.
Image Courtesy of: Miranda Laine Photography
- Your endless quest to only wear shorts. Remember how you wanted to work for UPS because shorts were a part of the uniform?
- You love to snuggle (sorry you married a non-snuggler) and love it when I spoon you at night.
- For Christmas or your birthday – all you ever ask for is a hooker (P.S. Not happenin' dude).
- You're my baby's daddy.
- You have the longest, prettiest lashes.
- You always thank me for making dinner – every time.
- You're kepp playing "Word Feud" with me even though I always kick your ass at it.
- You love to watch "our" shows with me and patiently wait until I've finished putting Melanie to bed before choosing one to watch with me.
- When I need you – you are there.
- You will always dance with me.
- You completely enjoy being a Daddy and will sing silly made-up songs to our daughter, dance to "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" with her, and share everything with her.
- When you see cool cars on the road, you always point them out to me – even though I could care less about them.
- You are not afraid of asking questions.
- You will tile our kitchen with me at ten o' clock at night because that's when I decide to do it.
How about y'all? How do you love your special someone?