In today's 5 for 5, I'm offering suggestions on how to save money on the centerpieces (On
the 5th day of every month, I share a downloadable infographic with my
Top Five Budget Tips for a specific facet of wedding planning).
Hope this helps y'all find your perfect, budget-friendly centerpieces! (click the image below for a free PDF!):
Top Five Budget Tips for the Centerpieces
- Selecting in-season flowers for your centerpieces can save you money. Ask your florist to suggest a list of in-season flowers to fit your color scheme or theme.
- Consider borrowing unique vases, buckets, or canisters for personalized (and inexpensive!) centerpieces.
- Why not skip flowers all together and do a family style meal – the dishes of food can act as your centerpieces!
- Nix flowers and opt for alternative centerpiece fillers like river rocks, lemons, Christmas ornaments, or candy. They are generally less expensive and save you tons on labor costs.
- Want flowers? DIY them! Some basic flower arranging skills and a creative container can transform a grocery store bouquet into a beautiful centerpiece!