It's the third month of our new regular feature called 5 for 5 (on the 5th day of every month, I'll be sharing a downloadable infographic with my Top Five Budget Tips for a specific facet of wedding planning). Today, I'm tackling wedding favors (click the image below for a free PDF!):
Top 5 Budget Tips: Wedding Favors
- Stick with favors that can be eaten or played with. No one wants crap with your name or wedding date on it. Food or toys are ALWAYS the best favors.
- Dress up plain notebooks or waterbottle with custom labels or stamping. An easy DIY that’s popular with guests.
- Shop after holiday sales for items you can use. Mini locale-specific ornaments, a bag of red candies, or patriotic button can all be found in seasonal sales and will work for your wedding’s theme.
- Do you really need favors? REALLY?!?! Are you just doing it because everyone else is?
- Do favors that double as decor. Group single blooms or potted plants together as a centerpiece for the reception and hand out as individual favors after the wedding.
Hope this helps y'all find your perfect, butget-friendly wedding shoes!