One of the most fun things about looking at other people's weddings all day is that you get to see all the love and happiness in them. And Kate and Bill's classic pink, fuschia, and white wedding wedding was so very joyful. In every photo, someone is smiling and the bright colors are lovely to the eye.
One of the most fun things about looking at other people's weddings all day is that you get to see all the love and happiness in them. And Kate and Bill's classic pink, fuchsia, and white wedding was so very joyful. In every photo, someone is smiling and the bright colors are lovely to the eye.
Image Courtesy of: Off BEET Productions
From the bride, "If there was one theme I wanted our wedding to incorporate, it would be family. That was the most important thing to both Bill and me. Everywhere you looked on our wedding day, family and friends of all ages came together and celebrated our love. Everyone was laughing, drinking, and dancing. We have always known that without those amazing people, our wedding day would not have been possible.
We had a rustic yet romantic venue and wanted to complement that with love birds and gorgeous flowers of fuscia, pink, and white. The bridesmaid’s dresses were a pewter color, which complemented each one beautifully. Paired with the black tuxedos, the color scheme was elegant yet fun.
It was a day that we are going to remember forever. Thanks to our amazing photographer, the memories were captured and will hold a very special place in our hearts for
years to come."
Images Courtesy of: Off BEET Productions
Would you use love birds as a theme in your wedding?
Vendor names and locations:
- Ceremony: Church of the Sacred Heart, South Plainfield, NJ
- Reception and Caterer: The Stone House at Sterling Ridge, Warren, NJ
- Music: JK Entertainment, Long Island, NY
- Florist: Paul McLaughlin, Longmeadow, MA
- Cake: Palermo’s Bakery, Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Photographer: Kate Connolly Photography – Fair Haven, NJ – www.offbeetproductions.com
- Dress: Alita Graham, Kleinfeld Bridal, NY, NY
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Bill Levkoff, Hollywood Bridal, Kenilworth, NJ
- Flower Girl Dresses: David’s Bridal, Whitehall, PA
- Groom’s Tuxedo: Men’s Warehouse, West Hartford, CT
- Invitations and Stationery: Gilbert’s Written Word Stationary, East Longmeadow, MA
- Favors: www.etsy.com
- Videographer: Michael Simons, NJ
- Transportation: First Class Limo, Englishtown, NJ
- Hair: LaSorella Bridal, NJ
- Makeup: LaSorella Bridal, NJ
- Wedding rings: Master’s Jewelers, Longmeadow, MA