It's that time, y'all! The time for me to stop and thank my awesome blog partners for helpin' me keep the wedding porn alive. If you like what you see, click through and check 'em out:
- King and Queen Photographic Arts is THE place to have your amazing wedding photos made into an amazing (handcrafted in Italy) wedding album. Choose from metal, leather, and more!
- Have all the traditonal wedding gift stuff and wish that people could just help with the honeymoon? You're in luck! Honeymoon Pixie is here to help you get exactly that – a great honeymoon with special adventures, splurges, and services "gifted" to you by your guests.
- Did you know that I was one of the bride bloggers over at Budget Savvy Bride? Well, you do now! Swing by and say "hi" and check out all the bride bloggers (they're a varied and fun little crew!).
- Need a gorgeous wedding band to go with that awesomesauce engagement ring? Then it's White Flash to the rescue! Like a weding ring superhero, they have everything you need to buy your wedding ring online.
- Visit Big Day for 10k for plenty of "little budgets, big inspiration"! Tell Nicole I said "Hi"!
- Are you a member of the wedding industry? Then join TWIPS (Twitter Wedding Inspiration Pals).
- Didja hear? I'm a newly minted editorial partner for Two Bright Lights! If you're dying to have a wedding or wedding-adjacent event featured on my bloggity – submit 'em via TBL.
- James Allen has some fab stuff (seriously, check out their engagement rings). I lurve the sparkly!
- Remember when I talked about getting my wedding dress for free and then discussed how important it was to make your own moments during wedding planning? If you loved it – then you definitely want to check out The Wedding Dress Project to experience your own awesomeness.
- Would you like to become a partner in Tulle Nation? We'd love to have ya! Click here for more information!
Thanks all! I've got the BESTEST week planned for you next week so be sure to swing by (M-F) for the awesomeness.