It's that time, y'all! The time for me to stop and thank my awesome blog partners for helpin' me keep the wedding candy alive. If you like what you see, click through and check 'em out:
- Honeymoon Pixie is here to help you get exactly that – a great honeymoon with special adventures, splurges, and services "gifted" to you by your guests.
- Rose Red Bridal is the small business behind big bridal design! Why not have a bridal veil or accessory that is classic but fun, modern but with a vintage style, elegant and actually affordable?
- If you love Groupon and LivingSocial (and I know y'all do) then My Wed Deal is the Tiffany's to your Audrey Hepburn. Subscribe and get a wedding specific deal emailed to your inbox every day. It's that simple!.
- Loved those gorgeous wrapped canvases that you see everywhere? Worried you can't afford one? Pffft… meet the Canvas People. They want to GIVE you an 8×10 wrapped canvas FOR FREE (Yes, free. Just pay shipping).
- Remember when I talked about getting my wedding dress for free and then discussed how important it was to make your own moments during wedding planning? If you loved it – then you definitely want to check out The Wedding Dress Project to experience your own awesomeness.
- Need a gorgeous wedding band to go with that awesomesauce engagement ring? Then it's White Flash to the rescue! Like a weding ring superhero, they have everything you need to buy your wedding ring online.
- Visit Big Day for 10k for plenty of "little budgets, big inspiration"! Tell Nicole I said "Hi"!
- Are you a member of the wedding industry? Then join TWIPS (Twitter Wedding Inspiration Pals).
- Didja hear? I'm an editorial partner for Two Bright Lights! If you're dying to have a wedding or wedding-adjacent event featured on my bloggity – submit 'em via TBL.
Thanks all! I've got the BESTEST week planned for you next week so be sure to swing by (M-F) for the awesomeness.