// I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. //
I died laughing and begged her to allow me to share them with my readers.
Then and Now: My Look Before and After Becoming a Mom”:
I just know y'all can relate to this artwork depicting the changes to my physical being and choices before and after kids.
To clarify, pre-baby I dressed like someone who had time to shower, looked at fashion magazine, and was able to go to the gym on a regular basis.
- a well-rested face with carefully applied make-up
- freshly washed hair (that was blow dried and styled)
- a designer purse (that contains a can of Diet Coke, the latest issue of Vogue, lipstick, and a hair brush)
- a stylish outfit that is clean and fits well (and does not involve elastic)
- cute shoes – always heels
After 2 Babies
After 2 babies I dress like someone who might be homeless, may or may not be leaking as we speak, and you wonder if they've brushed their teeth today (newsflash – they have not).
- four day old hair (not sure where this color came from…)
- no make-up
- caffeine (LOTS)
- spit up
- shirt that covers stomach plus and oversize jacket (it's probably my husband's…)
- yoga or maternity pants (yes, STILL. Shut up.)
- bag that came with the breast pump (contains diapers, formula, binkie, animal crackers, toys, outfits, bottles, random restaurant crayons, and my SANITY (scratch that – I can't find it anywhere)