// This post contains affiliate links. //
The First Dance is reception tradition that a lot of couples really, really love and want to do. And that's great! The First Dance is an opportunity for the two of you to share a public “private” moment in the midst of your wedding reception plus it's a goldmine of photographic moments.
But! What about the song for your first dance? Oy, with the “Titanic” theme song and the various version of “I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing”… what if Disney is more your thing?
Image Courtesy of: Lotus Eyes Photography
15 Fantastic First Dance Songs from Disney
Here's my list of some great Disney songs that would be perfect for a First Dance but haven't been used at every wedding ever:
- Kiss The Girl – “Little Mermaid”
- Love Will Find A Way – “The Lion King 2”
- Once Upon a Dream – “Sleeping Beauty”
- So This is Love – “Cinderella”
- Never Knew I Needed – “The Princess and the Frog”
- You’ll Be in My Heart – “Tarzan”
- Love Is an Open Door – “Frozen”
- I’m Wishing/One Song – “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”
- If I Never Knew You – “Pocahontas”
- I See The Light – “Tangled”
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight? – “The Lion King”
- So Close – “Enchanted”
- Married Life – “Up”
- Candle on the Water – “Pete's Dragon”
- Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da – “Song of the South”
Do you know your first dance song?