The first dance is reception tradition that a lot of couples really, really love and want to do. And that's great! The first dance is an opportunity for the two of you to share a public “private” moment in the midst of your wedding reception plus it's a goldmine of photographic moments.
But! What if you're doing a first dance at your second wedding? The song choices get a bit trickier but have no fear, I'm sharing 10 first dance songs for a second wedding!
10 First Dance Songs for a Second Wedding
Here's my list of some great songs that would be perfect for a first dance at a second wedding that haven't been used at every wedding ever:
- The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known) – Juice Newton
- I Love You More – The Beatles
- It's Time – Linda Eder
- The First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Love To Be Your Last – Clay Walker
- The Second Time Around – Frank Sinatra
- See the Light – Mandy Moore and Zachary Levy
- God Bless The Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
- Scars And All – Jeff Carson
Do you know your first dance song?