// I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. //
Y'all, I don't know how to break it to you but… Halloween is coming. And in my house, that's a big deal!
Melanie LOVES Halloween and wanted me to bring something cute to her school's Halloween class party.
Okay, fine – but since I am the Patron Saint of Slacker Moms, it better be cute AND easy.
Cute and Easy Halloween Ghost Cupcakes
I mean, I've got a toddler under my feet and a kid who sucks at kindergarten – I need to do an adorable cupcake that is also simple.
And these are!
From start to finish, they took me about an hour (and that was with Finn asking for chips every two seconds and Melanie having a meltdown because I wouldn't let her put her hand in the oven)
So, they will probably take you a lot less time.
- Using a large bowl mix up your favorite cake mix according to directions.
- When fully mixed use the red and yellow gel coloring to reach a desired shade of vibrant orange. Fill cupcake liners with vibrant orange batter and bake.
- While your cupcakes are cooling mix vanilla icing with the violet gel color to reach desired shade of purple.
- Use an angled spatula to ice the cupcakes.
- Place Ghost and Candy Corn decoration on top of cupcake.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
Aren't they the cutest?!?! OMG. SO CUTE.
What I love best about these is that they can be iced perfectly imperfectly and still look like you spent all day on them.
And the candy ghosts?!?! Forget about it. ADORABLE.
I like these so much they may end up making an appearance at our neighborhood Halloween hay ride next year!