Y'all, I don't know how to break it to you but… Halloween is coming. And with it, these cute and easy Halloween ghost cupcakes!
And in my house, that's a big deal!
Melanie LOVES Halloween and wants me to make a little something special for the holiday this year.
Okay, fine – but since I am the Patron Saint of Slacker Moms, it better be cute AND easy.
Cute and Easy Halloween Ghost Cupcakes
I mean, I've got a rambunctious little man under my feet and a kid who needs to show me every single funny video on YouTube that she's found – I need to do an adorable cupcake that is also simple.
And these are!
// I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. //
From start to finish, they took me about an hour (and that was with Finn asking for chips every two seconds and Melanie having a meltdown because I wouldn't let her put her hand in the batter).
So, they will probably take you a lot less time.
- Using a large bowl mix up your favorite cake mix according to directions.
- When fully mixed use the red and yellow gel coloring to reach a desired shade of vibrant orange. Fill cupcake liners with vibrant orange batter and bake.
- While your cupcakes are cooling mix vanilla icing with the violet gel color to reach desired shade of purple.
- Use an angled spatula to ice the cupcakes.
- Place Ghost and Candy Corn decoration on top of cupcake.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
Aren't they the cutest?!?! OMG. SO CUTE.
What I love best about these is that they can be iced perfectly imperfectly and still look like you spent all day on them.
And the candy ghosts?!?! Forget about it. ADORABLE.
I like these so much they may end up making an appearance at our neighborhood Halloween celebration next year (pending another freaking pandemic…)!