For The Boy and my honeymoon, we hit the road for a two week tour from Texas to Maine and back. It was really relaxing and fun and I highly recommend it to anyone! Along the way, I learned something – that I DID NOT pack very well for the trip. Like, at all. I'll blame it on post-wedding brain. Yeah, that's good. Post-wedding brain.
Learn from my mistakes y'all. Here's My Honeymoon Road Trip Must Haves:
- Jane Marvel Sag Harbor Tote - Perfect for books, snacks, and other bits you want to access during the ride in the car.
- Jane Marvel Duffel - Great size for a two week road trip + the shoulder strap makes it easier to haul around.
- Skechers Slip-On Sneaker – Comfy and perfect for pulling on for walking and rainy weather.
- Double Breasted Trench Coat – Lightweight and waterproof and my raod trip go to for bad weather or chilly nights.
- Bucket Hat – Also good for rainy days + bad hair days + open-the-window-in-the-car days.
- 3 Pack of Humangear GoToob 2 Travel Bottles – These are expensive but I'm totally sold on them. Put your prefered goo inside and don't worry about them spilling, puncturing, or icking up your bags.
- Clio Palm Perfect Cordless Shaver – This was pre-laser treatments and I'm a hairy beast. This razor is small, lightweight, and can be used wet or dry (I can attest to that).
- Statement Necklace – One inyourface necklace works for nights out, museum tours, and boutique shopping.
- One Nice Top – Unless you're planning a non-stop club tour, one nice top is all you need. Dress it up with a skirt, down with jeans, or layered under a blazer.
- Babydoll and Thong – I don't care what size you are THIS is the lingerie style that looks good on everyone. Don't worry about the fit too much – you won't be wearing it long.
- Small Digital Camera - Leave the huge one at home and don't relay on your cell phone too much. This one fits in your back pocket and takes a pretty good shot.
What would your honeymoon road trip must haves be?