[su_note note_color=”#FFFFFF”]// I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This helps me support my family at no extra cost to you. //[/su_note]
Finn is one this Christmas season and he's just delighted by everything. He's really into the colors and lights and especially loves the music. He's totally not old enough to ask for specific gifts from Santa or us. So, I'm having to pay attention and see what toys he gravitates to in the toy aisle at the store. Are you still trying to figure out what to get the little girl in your life? Maybe this gift guide for a 1 year old boy can help! And, as a bonus, EVERY SINGLE ONE can be purchased via Amazon Prime!
1. Fisher-Price Little People Travel Together Airplane :: My little man has been on A LOT of planes this year (and will be on even more in 2018) plus, he loves Little People. This toy is perfect for him!
2. EverEarth Jr. Race Car Ramp Set :: Finn is, in many ways, a classic little boy. He loves cars and anything related to cars. I think he'll have a blast with this cute car racing ramp set.
3. Munchkin Fishin' Bath Toy :: We have an old fishing toy that Melanie got a million Christmases ago and Finn LOVES to play with it in the tub with Daddy. It's adorable and I think he needs his own fishin' set.
4. Jabberwocky: A BabyLit Nonsense Primer :: The BabyLit books are huge in our house. Melanie has a ton of them and Finn got a few when he was born. They get read and reread over and over on a daily basis.
5. Fisher-Price Little People Magic of Disney Mickey's Fold ‘N Go Playset :: Have I mentioned how much Finn loves playing with Little People and how much we've traveled this year? Well, two of those trips were to Walt Disney World and my baby boy lurves him some Mickey Mouse!
6. Janod Wooden Alphabet Puzzle :: Finn watches his sister do puzzles all the time and he wants to join in so badly. I'm going to grab a couple of these style of puzzles for him so he can do them on his own.
7. Baby Bath Toy Water Sprayer Fountain Three Stackable Cups and Automated Spout :: Finn loves playing in the bath and this toy would be so appealing to his baby need to fill and dump out water… hopefully, IN the tub.
Which of these gifts will you be picking up for your little boy? While you're at it, be sure to check out my guide for gifts for a 4 year old girl, this guide to awesome stocking stuffers, 30 gifts from Macy's that she'll LOVE, and this one featuring 30 gifts for her under $30!