The first year with your baby is a lot of little moments and big milestones. It can be overwhelming, frustrating, exhilarating, and amazing. It can also be a complete sucker of time. Time spent nursing, time spent rocking the baby, time spent doing extra laundry, and time spent shopping for baby necessities. Like diapers. OMG. The number of diapers you will buy and the time you spend buying them! It's unbelievable to me how it always seemed like we needed to run to the store and get more diapers. No matter how hard I tried and planned… it seemed like we're always loading up in the car to buy more. So guess how excited I was to discover that Sam's Club is now offering a 2 month bulk supply of diapers (ON SALE). It's amazing how the Huggies® Little Movers 2 month supply gave me back time to spend with my baby!
Don't believe me? Here's 10 ways I'm spending more time with my baby since I don't have to run out and buy diapers every two seconds:
- More cuddling on the couch.
- More laying on the floor with him during tummy time.
- More having him “play” hide and seek with his sister (She hides, I hold him and have him “find” her).
- More reading books just to him (like I used to do with his sister).
- More just holding him and looking into his eyes.
- More blowing on his neck to make him laugh.
- More biting his chubby little cheeks.
- More watching him while he sleeps.
- More enjoying him learn to use his hands.
- More snuggles just because.
How can the Huggies® Little Movers 2 month supply give you back time to spend with your baby? Share your ways on social media using the hashtag #BiggestPackEver and be sure to pick up your Huggies® Little Movers 2 month supply at a Sam's Club near you! Click here for a membership!