I'm not really a make-up kinda girl but I do like to have a clean and natural look when I'm out and about among people. And during my honeymoon, I was always out and about among people. So, pre-honeymoon I perfected my honeymoon make-up must haves and now I'm sharing them with you:
My Honeymoon Make-up Must Haves
- NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette – Every basic color in one affordable pallete.
- The Multiple by NARS in Orgasm – I use the stick form instead of the powder blush when I'm on the road. This is an investment item but TOTALLY worth every penny. It makes your skin dewy and bright and all afterglowy.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder – Lots of skin tone colors + built in SPF protection.
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Plus Balm in Victorian – This is exactly what I used for my wedding and it worked all day. So I took some on my honeymoon. Apply and forget (or layer gloss on top for an amped up “going out” look).
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect – Recommended in the steller book, How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor's Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank this stuff is the shit – the perfect color and gloss.
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm – I ask for this every year in my stocking. It works and it's easy to find in a purse or make-up bag.
- Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Waterproof Mascara – I had lash extensions for my honeymoon but if you don't, this is a great one to tote along.
- e.l.f. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black – For those that like a liquid style eye liner.
- CoverGirl Perfect Blend Pencil – For those that prefer a traditional eye liner (with built in smudger).
- Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer – I'm lazy so a tinted moisturizer is the way to go for me.
- L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Concealer – A great concealer in lots of colors for a perfect match.
- NYX Retractable Mechanical Pencil Lip Liner in Nude – A great base color that looks like your real lip color.
- Roll-on Refillable Perfume Bottle – Fill with your prefered scent and you're ready to go!
What would you include in your honeymoon make-up must haves?