// I may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. This helps me support my family at no extra cost to you. //
So, Thanksgiving has come and gone.
You've had a great meal, sent your guests home with boxes of left over food, and now… you're looking at even more leftovers that are still in your fridge.
It's not a big deal, y'all. I've got an idea. Why not create a Thanksgiving leftovers cheese board?
Thanksgiving Leftovers Cheese Board
I mean, for most of us, that one big meal isn't the end of the entertaining we'll be doing that Thanksgiving weekend.
Do you have people coming over post-Black Friday? Any football fans enjoying a game at your house? Just kicking back and loving the last few hours with a visiting relative?
Well, you're gonna need to feed them.
So, why not feed them AND get rid of more of your Thanksgiving leftovers? You can do both with this yummy Thanksgiving leftovers cheese board.
- Brie, 9 oz.
- Applewood Cheddar, 10 oz.
- Blue Cheese, 9 oz., crumbled
- Cranberry Nut Crackers
- Roast turkey, shredded, 10 oz.
- Harvest Snaps Original Baked Green Pea Snack Crisps
- Green grapes
- Fresh cranberries
- Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- Clementine, segmented
- Apple Chips
- Place the cheeses equal distances apart on the board, in a rough triangle formation.
- Place the green grapes alongside the edge of the board.
- Place the turkey just off-center on the board.
- Add the crackers alongside the turkey.
- Place the clementine and green pea snacks on the board, making a rough triangle with the grapes.
- Fill any large empty spaces on the board with the fresh cranberries and apple chips.
- Fill any empty small spaces with the sweet and spicy pecans.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 board Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 4105 Total Fat: 287g Saturated Fat: 155g Trans Fat: 3g Unsaturated Fat: 110g Cholesterol: 1036mg Sodium: 6942mg Carbohydrates: 113g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 22g Sugar: 42g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 272g
Other Options To Consider
I just love this leftovers cheese board concept.
I mean, how cool would it be to serve your guests a dessert leftovers cheese board with cupcakes, chocolates, and some delicious cheddar cheese and apples?
Or, use the leftover mashed potatoes to fry up some latkes and then pair them with soft cheese to spread on top.
How about a leftover turkey and cheese dipper board? Toss some cubed hard cheeses and cut up turkey alongside some tasty dips for an interactive foodie activity for your guests.